Monday, May 2, 2011

Casual Science

My friend over at Sci-ducation has come up with an idea for blogging about scientific research. It is a tandem approach, where each of us will read a scientific paper and write a blog-post discussing it in detail, raising questions about it, and possibilities for future research. Then the second person will try and find a paper that deals with one of those questions, if possible, and write a blog-post about that paper in much the same manner. This could go on until the topic is exhausted, or we find a better, more interesting topic.

I am all in for this endeavor! Now, to find a good starting paper...

1 comment:

  1. I now working on one-night-stand science.

    Also, I found my first paper, so :-p. Now I have to find time to read it...

    ReplyDelete