Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday boy

Today is my birthday! Woo! I am 28 years old today. I certainly do not feel that old... I still feel like a kid, exploring the world around me. I watch cartoons, draw comics, and geek out about stupid things.

And yet, if I take a step back and look at my life I realize just how grown up I have become. I have a job, and a wife. A house and 3 dogs. And a baby on the way! When I look at what my life has become it seems almost astonishing. It is amazing how much life can change without us realizing it.

We are trying to get everything ready for the baby before he is born. I feel like we have a pretty good handle on things right now, but as the due date approaches I cannot help but have that "I know I am forgetting something" feeling every time I think about him.

1 comment: