Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby project

So I have been taking pictures of my baby (go figure) and I am in the process of compiling them into a flash movie. The idea is that I will have a picture of him in roughly the same position every day, and when you compile all the pictures you will see him grow up.

I am going to have it more as a slideshow than a full-on movie as it is difficult to get him in the exact same position, and with the same facial expressions. If I were to make it with each picture as a frame then it would just turn into mush. However, I think the effect of a slide show will accomplish what I want just fine.

Right now I plan to keep it up for his first year. So when I am done the slide show will have him growing from newborn (Day 0) to 1 year old (Day 365). Although if I manage to keep up with the project that long I might want to keep it going...

1 comment:

  1. I think that be the time Felix is 12 it will be a socially acceptable thing to do, so you could keep this going until he leaves for college.

    And if by then it becomes an unbreakable habit, homeschool his college education.

    ReplyDelete